REFLECTOR: Rough River 2011 - Aerobatics

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Thu Oct 6 12:12:27 CDT 2011


I'm  90% sure it was a VariEZ.  I don't recall the guys name, but he does
that routine every year.  He was pretty high when he did the loop, but he
was rolling it fairly low, I'd guess maybe 2,000' AGL.  I didn't like the
smoke that came out of his pipes after the loop either....


Brett


	-------Original Message-------
  From: Karl J. Warner
  To: reflector at tvbf.org
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Rough River 2011 - Aerobatics
  Sent: 06 Oct '11 12:04

  Interesting shots...  Who was doing the Aerobatics?  How high?  Long,
Berkut, something else???

  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit [LINK:
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector]
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: [LINK:
http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html]
http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20111006/55c75668/attachment-0001.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list