REFLECTOR: insurance coverage

Peter Braswell peter.braswell at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 07:18:57 CDT 2011


Andrew,
It may just be a personal choice or it might not affect the price of the
coverage much, but I was curious why $0 deductible?  I've always been under
the impression that a higher deductible = lower premiums, but maybe not in
this case?

Also, are you insuring for what you have in it or current market value?  You
can get a really nice V for the $80-90 range these days.

-Peter
------------------------------------------------------------------------
*"It's a Jungle Up There": www.zuluworks.com*
*Great Aviation Gear: www.sky-gadgets.com*
------------------------------------------------------------------------



On Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 11:27 PM, Andrew Judge <ajudge at grovenetworks.com>wrote:

> Just wondering how my insurance stacks up out there. I just received
> my renewal reminder for:
>
> $100k hull
> $0  deductible
> $1,000,000 single limit and $100,000 per passenger
> $5,000 per person medical payments
>
> This costs me $2460 + 1.3 FL surcharge.
>
> I'm instrument rated and the plane is IFR as well.
>
> Anything I should bump up on this policy or request?
>
> Andy
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20111003/7995a788/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list