REFLECTOR: Nose wheel nut size FG Std

Andrew Judge ajudge at grovenetworks.com
Sun Nov 27 22:43:18 CST 2011


I wish it were. It's definitely over 1-1/2" I want to say it's 1-3/4". Can never remember:(

Andy

----- Original Message -----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org <reflector-bounces at tvbf.org>
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Sun Nov 27 23:35:43 2011
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Nose wheel nut size FG Std

Manuel says it is a 1" castle nut

-----Original Message----- 
From: Andrew Judge
Sent: Sunday, November 27, 2011 6:17 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: REFLECTOR: Nose wheel nut size FG Std

Anyone remember the size if the nut on the fixed gear nose wheel? I think 
it's either 1-3/4 or 2" ?

I always forget and screw that one up:(

Sent from my iPad
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit 
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html 

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list