REFLECTOR: Fw: Toggle Switch "Security Caps" sorry dropped URL
Jim Agnew
jim_agnew_2 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 21 16:16:59 CST 2011
James F. Agnew
Jim_Agnew_2 at Yahoo.Com
Tampa, FL
Velocity 173 Elite Aircraft Completed & Flying
----- Forwarded Message -----
>From: Jim Agnew <jim_agnew_2 at yahoo.com>
>To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>; Chris Barber <cbarber at texasattorney.net>
>Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 5:11 PM
>Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Toggle Switch "Security Caps"
>
>
>I have already posted this and you need to look at and sign up for a catalog. They are good people.
>
> See:
>
>https://www.surpluscenter.com/sort.asp?catname=electric&keyword=ESTR
>
>
>Jim
>James F. Agnew
>Jim_Agnew_2 at Yahoo.Com
>Tampa, FL
>Velocity 173 Elite Aircraft Completed & Flying
>
>
>From: Chris Barber <cbarber at texasattorney.net>
>>To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary at lancaironline.net>; Rotary Engine <rotaryeng at earthlink.net>; Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
>>Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 4:05 PM
>>Subject: REFLECTOR: Toggle Switch "Security Caps"
>>
>>
>>Wow, I am beside myself understanding this. I concede only a base knowledge of supply and demand, but that these toggle switch guards, which I really like, cost almost $225.00 EACH with a five unit minimum is astounding. Perhaps you engineer types can shed some light on what makes what seems like a pretty simple design so pricey......even in aviation dollars this seems high. Only one supplier too (may be part of the problem). Also, I have not been able to locate anything similar. I like the openness of the design and what seems to be a smaller footprint than the standard toggle cover I am use to seeing. What am I missing?
>>
>>I wish I had the skill set to make my own. Heck, if I used gold, I am not sure if they would cost me as much...and gold would not be the best material for the purpose...or I wouldn't think so.....
>>
>>Chris Barber
>>Houston
>>Stupid JD/Cop/Builder/hopeful flyer of what has been built.
>>Freedman and Hyack did not prepare me for this.....;-)
>>
>>
>>_______________________________________________
>>To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>>
>>Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
>>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>>
>>
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20111121/07296b70/attachment.htm>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list