REFLECTOR: Spring Orders

Jeff Howell jeffreyhowell at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 21 10:51:21 CST 2011


Sent out the money this morning to your pay pal acct... Thanx abunch Jeff
 

> Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 10:21:05 -0600
> From: michalk at awpi.com
> To: reflector at tvbf.org
> Subject: REFLECTOR: Spring Orders
> 
> To those of you that ordered springs:
> 
> I put them in the mail this morning. Unfortunately I do not have all of 
> your email addresses here at work. I'll send you each an email 
> tonight. The shipping cost was $1.74, so the total amount due is $11.74.
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
 		 	   		  
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20111121/47746dd0/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list