REFLECTOR: Oil bypass spring.

Jeff Howell jeffreyhowell at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 18 12:16:33 CST 2011


I would like one of those springs... Do you have a pay pal address??  My shipping address is: 
3903 Paloma Ct
Rosamond Ca 93560
 
Thanx Jeff
 



Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 12:10:39 -0600
From: michalk at awpi.com
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Oil bypass spring.


If anyone is still interested, I have ten springs in stock.  I can't find the price we paid, but $10 is reasonably close.

Email me personally if you want one:
michalk at awpi.com

On 11/18/2011 11:55 AM, aminetech at bluefrog.com wrote: 


Mike,
 
Thanks.  That's EXTREMELY helpful.  I'm putting this on the reflector in case others are interested.  I see that a washer(s) can be added to the differential spring in lieu of installing a stiffer spring, just as can be done with the oil pressure bypass spring.  I can see how adding a second cooler can acutally increase engine oil temp if the pressure differential gets too high.  I need to determine if the builder changed or modified the differential spring.  Is there a probe location where I can measure the oil temp downstream of the differential bypass?
 
John

--- mikewatsspg at gmail.com wrote:

From: Michael Watson <mikewatsspg at gmail.com>
To: John Dibble <aminetech at bluefrog.com>
Subject: Oil bypass spring.
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 11:43:26 -0500

Hi John,

I have attached the complete correspondence between PZL and Rick concerning
the oil pressure problem. The file is too large to post on the reflector.  
Pages 4 and 5 explains why the spring needs to be changed. You may find the rest
of the correspondence interesting. 

-- 
Mike W.
1997 Velocity Elite RG
Franklin /IVO Electric CS
Dual GRT EFIS HX Synthetic Vision
--f46d043c7ca268d8e204b2052287--

 
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

_______________________________________________ To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html 		 	   		  
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20111118/f0c48e10/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list