REFLECTOR: vernatherm

Grover McNair grover at mcnairperformance.com
Thu Nov 17 09:29:43 CST 2011


The old oil cooler is a Niagra 2006H and measures approximately 6x8x3". The
new cooler will be a Positech P2008C which measures 8x8.63x3.62". 

Thanks for the response.

Grover

 

  _____  

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Kevin Baker
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 3:55 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Cc: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: vernatherm

 

Which cooler are you going to and from which cooler?

 

Thanks

Kevin

.


On Nov 16, 2011, at 14:32, "Grover McNair" <grover at mcnairperformance.com>
wrote:

The franklin engine I have in my 173LW  is running high oil temp, 245+.
Having read recent posts, I am planning to install a larger oil cooler with
a vernatherm. I would appreciate comments from those who have done this. Is
there a modification necessary for the factory oil bypass valve? 

Grover McNair

N832AB

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20111117/5ca4dd73/attachment-0001.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list