REFLECTOR: Standard edition wheel pants

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Wed Nov 16 23:35:53 CST 2011


Andy, 


I asked someone at the factory that very question. I have the Old style ones and thought it was worth asking. I was told that they are all about the same as far as speed goes. I think the newer ones may be a little more user friendly to remove/re install. 


Since there was really no advantage to buying new ones, I just redesigned my old style ones.




Here are some pics of what I did: 


http://tinypic.com/r/1zmp3k3/5 


http://tinypic.com/r/153061e/5


http://tinypic.com/r/2w1xgft/5


Kurt 



-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Judge <ajudge at grovenetworks.com>
To: 'reflector at tvbf.org' <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Wed, Nov 16, 2011 4:22 pm
Subject: REFLECTOR: Standard edition wheel pants


Does anyone know if there are improved wheel pants (more aerodynamic) for the 
standards out there? I've seen the XL ones.

If so, how many knots did you gain?

Andy
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20111117/62995ed9/attachment-0001.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list