REFLECTOR: Cover

Chris Barber cbarber at texasattorney.net
Sun Nov 13 16:40:10 CST 2011


As did I.  Worked well when I had to leave my project on the ramp for a couple of months while the airport used FEMA money to replace the roofs on the hangars after Ike.



Chris

________________________________
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] on behalf of Ruben Creus [ruben at vainneg.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2011 4:06 PM
To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Cover

I bought my cover directly fromVelocity.

Ruben

________________________________
From: aminetech at bluefrog.com [mailto:aminetech at bluefrog.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2011 12:36 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Cover

Sunbrella seems a bit heavier than my current cover and it's pricey at $35/yd.  I don't see any covers on the Veliocity store site.  I'll call and see what they have.

John

--- ajudge at grovenetworks.com wrote:

From: Andrew Judge <ajudge at grovenetworks.com>
To: "'reflector at tvbf.org'" <reflector at tvbf.org>
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Cover
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 17:02:57 +0000
Why not just get it from the factory? Why re-invent the wheel? Plus maybe they make a buck or two.

It might be sunbrella material. I use sunbrella cleaning and protecting materials on mine.

Andy

________________________________
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org <reflector-bounces at tvbf.org>
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Sun Nov 13 11:36:23 2011
Subject: REFLECTOR: Cover
I want to replace my cover.  I'm thinking of having my local upholstery shop make it, but I have to supply the material.  I'm not sure what my cover is made of.  Dacron?

John
_______________________________________________ To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20111113/ee56257d/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list