REFLECTOR: Cover

John Abraham john at velocityaircraft.com
Sun Nov 13 13:17:27 CST 2011


Covers are currently $304. (price pending what new one come in at). Also I am having a second strap installed just in front of the strake to help it hold down better. 

John Abraham
Out of the office from my iPhone

On Nov 13, 2011, at 12:36 PM, <aminetech at bluefrog.com> wrote:

> Sunbrella seems a bit heavier than my current cover and it's pricey at $35/yd.  I don't see any covers on the Veliocity store site.  I'll call and see what they have.
>  
> John
> 
> --- ajudge at grovenetworks.com wrote:
> 
> From: Andrew Judge <ajudge at grovenetworks.com>
> To: "'reflector at tvbf.org'" <reflector at tvbf.org>
> Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Cover
> Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 17:02:57 +0000
> 
> Why not just get it from the factory? Why re-invent the wheel? Plus maybe they make a buck or two. 
> 
> It might be sunbrella material. I use sunbrella cleaning and protecting materials on mine. 
> 
> Andy
> 
> From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org <reflector-bounces at tvbf.org> 
> To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org> 
> Sent: Sun Nov 13 11:36:23 2011
> Subject: REFLECTOR: Cover 
> 
> I want to replace my cover.  I'm thinking of having my local upholstery shop make it, but I have to supply the material.  I'm not sure what my cover is made of.  Dacron?
>  
> John
> _______________________________________________ To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20111113/1cdbfbaf/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list