REFLECTOR: Exam required for FAA Repairman's Certificate?

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Fri Nov 11 14:24:29 CST 2011


Exam??  I might be misremembering, but I thought that my FSDO signed my
repairmen cert paperwork when they gave me my airworthiness certificate.  I
know I didn't take a test...


Brett


	-------Original Message-------
  From: Dennis Martin
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
  Subject: REFLECTOR: Exam required for FAA Repairman's Certificate?
  Sent: 11 Nov '11 14:56

  Since test flights are finished, I made an appointment with local FSDO
next week for repairman's certificate. Checking online I noted something
about an exam. Perhaps this is only for A & P guys. Has anyone been
"examined" with theory questions, etc. If so, where's the prep material?

Thanks in advance,

Dennis

          --------------------
_______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit [LINK:
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector]
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: [LINK:
http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html]
http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20111111/de863149/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list