REFLECTOR: heated pitot

Lou Stedman stedmanlou at roadrunner.com
Sat Nov 5 16:49:01 CDT 2011


That would be much appreciated Victor. Thanks

From: velocityoner at yahoo.com 
Sent: Saturday, November 05, 2011 4:17 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list 
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: heated pitot

Hello Lou,

Mine was just like yours but Velocity changed mine out a few years ago. Mine was sticking out the front and now it is under the canard on the pilot's side. I can get you some pictures when I get off in a couple of weeks if need be. 

Victor

From: Lou Stedman <stedmanlou at roadrunner.com>
To: Velocity Reflector <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 5, 2011 2:49 PM
Subject: REFLECTOR: heated pitot


My standard Velo is an older model and is equipped with a VOR, ILS, and a GPS for IFR. Unfortunately it does not have a heated pitot, which I understand is required to have it IFR certified. I am planning on installing a heated pitot this winter and was wondering what others have used. Any tips or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Lou Stedman
Velocity SEFG
N7044Q
Olean, NY

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20111105/448d9bbf/attachment-0001.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list