REFLECTOR: Velocity Twin

Don Johnston don at numa.aero
Fri Nov 4 18:00:57 CDT 2011


Is it me, or does it look like this thing is going to have a way aft CG.

-Don Johnston

Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 18:23:47 +0100
From: Jones Nick <nick.jones at volvo.com>
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: New photos of the Velocity Twin

Good question. Definitely cool but so was the Starship and we see how
successful that was. I wish them all the luck in the world but I would
rather see them spend time, money and effort making the existing product
easier to build. When they sell as many Velocities as Van's sells RVs then
I would say it would be a good idea. I too agree the arm on the rudder
seems to be very short coupled which would probably explain its massive
size. Had a twin, got the tee shirt, check it off the list, sold it to
build the Velocity.

Best regards,

Nick and Connie Jones
Velocity XL-RG
N10CN
99% done 90% to go
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20111104/b0e00723/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list