REFLECTOR: Velocity in IFR
Al Gietzen
ALVentures at cox.net
Wed May 18 11:27:39 CDT 2011
Let me try this again. I have a prospective buyer who is asking how the
Velocity is as an IFR platform. I don't fly IFR; he expects to be doing that
quite a bit. I think it is a very stable airplane; however when we were on
a demo flight we got into turbulence and he seems to feel that there quite a
lot of roll and yaw going on. So he's looking for some feedback other
Velocity drivers on how they feel about how the Velocity behaves in typical
IFR conditions. I offered to ask here. Were talking about an SE RG.
A glowing report would be nice, but of course we want honesty. If any of
you would be willing to communicate with him directly, let me know. He is
very experienced with CFI, CFII, ASMEL, rotor ratings.
Thanks,
Al
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110518/fcccdbfa/attachment.htm>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list