REFLECTOR: Video of taxi and PIREP

Erik Franks efranks at frugalmedia.com
Sun May 15 01:06:05 CDT 2011


Uploaded a video of the first couple taxi trips around the airport (KWHP
Whiteman near LA, CA). Getting ready for FAA airworthiness inspection,
paint, interior, etc. Hoping to make it to Oshkosh with it but we'll see how
things go.
Velocity XL-RG Taxi Video <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyyz_aF90IE>
I found these button head screws at Albany County
Fasteners<http://stores.ebay.com/Albany-County-Fasteners-NY/Button-Head-Socket-Screws-SS-/_i.html?_fsub=1273150011&_sid=368694641&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322>.
I got tired of stripping the phillips head #10 & #8. They work great and
never get stripped. Also, bought countersunk and am about to install them.
Really liking this Geared Drive LS1 PSRU so far. Sounds great. Temps are
perfect so far taxiing for over 30 minutes.
Any comments and suggestions are welcome. I'm having a blast building this
Velocity.
-Erik Franks
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110514/0dd03ff0/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list