REFLECTOR: Images in reflector
Brian Michalk
michalk at awpi.com
Thu Mar 10 11:57:40 CST 2011
By the way, I increased the submissions size limit to 1 MB.
On 3/10/2011 10:50 AM, jclough48 at comcast.net wrote:
> I can see the atached picture......
> I like it when people DON'T delete the message they are replying
> to......it is easier to read the whole dialogue in on e mail and
> delete the rest w/out having to open each one of them....particularly
> if it may be something you are or are not interested in reading
> about..... my two cents....maybe it easier because I read most of
> my e-mails on a laptop vs. smartphone? Here is the picture in a
> message body: (may not show up...but I e mailed it to you too)
> jc
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "David Ullman" <ullman at robustdecisions.com>
> To: reflector at tvbf.org
> Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2011 9:25:09 AM
> Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Images in reflector
>
> Maybe I am missing something here. Doug's message on ELT antennas
> says that
> "Picture Attached". I use Outlook and have no link to any picture. I
> have
> always had trouble seeing images that others share in Reflector. Is
> it just
> me?? I really would like to see Doug's installation as the ELT is one
> of my
> last steps.
>
> Frankly, I think Reflector archaic and generally hard to use as I see
> multiple copies of messages as people respond to them (I realize that each
> person should delete the prior messages so they don't get copied, but many
> don't). Again, is it just me?
>
> David G. Ullman
> Robust Decisions
> ullman at robustdecisions.com
> 541-754-3609
>
>
>
> __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus
> signature
> database 5942 (20110310) __________
>
> The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.
>
> http://www.eset.com
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110310/7975fe65/attachment-0001.htm>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 193430 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110310/7975fe65/attachment-0001.jpeg>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list