REFLECTOR: Air Show Disaster

Jim Agnew jim_agnew_2 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 7 22:19:17 CST 2011


Bull crap Brian.  I take all of my pictures at 12MP so I have the detail to 
produce great pictures with photo shop.  You need all of that info to allow you 
to make good smaller pix.  I've given the VR people an alternative that allows 
at a min 2GB for free.  After our trip to the Ukraine & Russia I sent 5GB of 
picturers to the fellow travlers so they could chose the ones they wanted.

Try getting this resolution with a low resolution  See 
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7279544/A%20DSCF3262_edited-1.jpg The actual picture is 
53.333" x 40"  at 72 DPI

Try zooming in on it.
 
James F. Agnew
Jim_Agnew_2 at Yahoo.Com
Tampa, FL
Velocity 173 Elite Aircraft Completed & Flying




________________________________
From: Brian Michalk <michalk at awpi.com>
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Mon, March 7, 2011 5:21:04 PM
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Air Show Disaster

This is an amazing example of how to place a nice large picture on the reflector 
using very little bandwidth.

No, this is not sarcasm.  It's one of the reasons I resist setting the reflector 
limit to allow larger pics, when a lower res pic does just as well.

I'm not worried about server bandwidth, sometimes my phone can't take large 
attachments either.

On 3/7/2011 3:48 PM, Lawrence Epstein wrote: 
  
>>>>>>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>>>>>>>This amazing photo shows the tragedy in terrifying detail.
>>>>>>>>>>>>The pilot, at low level, had lost control of his aircraft.
>>>>>>>>>>>>It narrowly misses a crowd gathered for the airshow and slams into four 
>>>>>>>>>>>>buildings.  
>>>>>>>>>>>>One can only imagine the horror of the occupants inside those 
>>>buildings.
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>   
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>>________________________________
s.  z 
>
>
>
>  _______________________________________________  To change your email address, 
>visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector    Visit the gallery!  
>www.tvbf.org/gallery  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose  Check new archives: 
>www.tvbf.org/pipermail  Check old archives: 
>http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110307/a1038503/attachment-0001.htm>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 53797 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110307/a1038503/attachment-0001.jpeg>


More information about the Reflector mailing list