REFLECTOR: Sump Light Blinking

Velocity VelocityXL at fastmail.fm
Wed Jun 29 13:44:14 CDT 2011


Well now I have a common problem I have a blinking sump light. I am using the Gem Optical sensor 
for the sump. I have heard several times that people have used a delay relay to stop the blinking. 
Has any on put a Vent in the top of the sump tank to purge  out all of the air. I built my sump per the 
manual. and the vent tube come through  the side of the sump allowing for air to get trapped in the 
top of the sump. I though I would move the vent to the top of the sump tank with a hard point glued in 
to remove more of the air from the tank. Has  any one done this and had a success 
of failure here.

Ron
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110629/6dcd1b99/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list