REFLECTOR: has anyone sold to Turkey?
Terry Miles
terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 13 18:25:55 CDT 2011
Jeff,
Damn. I just got back for four days in Turkey! ...just as a tourist, but I do have a grad school student who might be of some help in Izmir...I hardly know him, and I don't know that he's very savvy about stuff lilke what you are properly concerned about.
Terry
From: jeffreyhowell at hotmail.com
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 12:10:46 -0700
Subject: REFLECTOR: has anyone sold to Turkey?
I recently received an e-mail from a guy in Turkey stating he wanted to buy my plane... I am real skeptical about the whole situation with all the scams going on in the world. Has anyone sold successfully to Turkey? What would make since to do to prepare for an exchange and how would you guys accomplish this?? Would this be a safe transaction in your opinion? thanx Jeff
_______________________________________________ To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110613/94a7d9b3/attachment.htm>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list