REFLECTOR: has anyone sold to Turkey?

Jeff Howell jeffreyhowell at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 13 15:52:35 CDT 2011


cool I would appreciate that... thanx Jeff
 


From: velocity_pilot at verizon.net
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 15:29:12 -0500
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: has anyone sold to Turkey?










I have some friends who work for the Turkish National Police- let me see what they have to say about that- I also know one of their TNP helicopter pilots- I was under the impression that there really is no Civil Aviation there, but I could be mistaken. Should be able to get back to you tomorrow.
 
Alex
 




From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Scott Derrick
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2011 2:59 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: has anyone sold to Turkey?
 
As long as you get your money, meaning US $$$ wired to your bank and verified or a cleared check,  It wouldn't matter to me where the people lived or planned to take the airplane.

If they want you to deliver it, wouldn't that be fun! Though I wouldn't taxi for departure until I had the money as stated above.

Scott

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: REFLECTOR: has anyone sold to Turkey?
From: Jeff Howell <jeffreyhowell at hotmail.com>
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Date: 06/13/2011 01:10 PM


I recently received an e-mail from a guy in Turkey stating he wanted to buy my plane... I am real skeptical about the whole situation with all the scams going on in the world. Has anyone sold successfully to Turkey? What would make since to do to prepare for an exchange and how would you guys accomplish this?? Would this be a safe transaction in your opinion? thanx Jeff
 
 

  _______________________________________________To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/galleryuser:pw = tvbf:jamaicangooseCheck new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermailCheck old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


-- Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.Mark Twain
_______________________________________________ To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html 		 	   		  
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110613/c8b488b6/attachment-0001.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list