REFLECTOR: 3D Drawings

Brooke Wolf bwolf1 at tds.net
Sun Jun 12 07:58:38 CDT 2011


Perfect Brett.  Just what I was looking for.  Thanks

Brooke




> 
> From: "Brett Ferrell" <reflector at velocityxl.com>
> Date: June 11, 2011 7:26:12 AM EDT
> To: reflector <reflector at tvbf.org>
> Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: 3D Drawings
> Reply-To: Brett Ferrell <reflector at velocityxl.com>, Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
> 
> 
> Brooke,
> 
> I think he meant he wants a 3-view drawing, which is what the factory provides (and my FSDO wanted), they're available on the factory website, mine, or Rich's sites.  Here's a link to Rich's copies.  I don't think anybody has a 3D drawing....
> 
> http://www.rguerra.com/velocity/theKit/theKit.nclk
> 
> Brett
> 
> > My DAR wants a 3D drawing of my airplane for certification.  Does anybody have a 3D drawing of a XL-RG?
> > 
> > Thanks
> > 
> > Brooke
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Visit the gallery!  tvbf:jamaicangoose

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110612/66766f12/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list