REFLECTOR: Fuel Sight Gauges

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Tue Jun 7 14:30:33 CDT 2011


Here's a pic of mine.  As I said before, it's 12 years old and still
clear as a bell.  It's embedded into the strake baggage area and it
looks like the builder never intended to be replacing it.  It feels like
a hard plastic.  The strip along the left side is an led strip for night
viewing.

Tom Falls wrote:

> I guess I missed that. I do plan on using auto fuel, so it's the
> factory design for me. For those with the factory style sight gauges,
> could please send pictures of how you did the interior around them to
> make them more pleasing to the eye? Thanks much,Tom
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: sight glass 002.jpg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 174815 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110607/5810008c/attachment-0001.jpg>


More information about the Reflector mailing list