REFLECTOR: Fuel Tank Questions

MIC markinchampions at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 00:05:03 CDT 2011


I don't know what was used. I didn't build it and I'm not that familiar with fiberglass. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 2, 2011, at 8:31 PM, "Al Gietzen" <ALVentures at cox.net> wrote:

> I've had auto fuel in my EZ-poxy tanks for 6 years; and have not noted any
> changes in the tanks. First few years was 7.5%ethanol; last few 10%.  I'd
> suggest not using anything with more than 10% ethanol.  If you can find a
> convenient source of mogas without ethanol get that; and there should be no
> issues with mogas in the EZ-poxy tanks.
> 
> Al 
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
> Behalf Of none
> Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2011 1:49 PM
> To: reflector at tvbf.org
> Subject: REFLECTOR: Fuel Tank Questions
> 
> I purchased a completed airframe, however the fuel tanks have not been  
> sealed for auto fuel use.  Has anyone accomplished this?
> 
> Mark
> 
> Kit Ser # DM0094
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> 
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list