REFLECTOR: Insurance
Dennis Martin
dennis.doc at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 08:33:24 CDT 2011
Doug, do you recall the name of the Falcon agent?
On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 9:54 PM, Douglas Holub <douglas.holub at gmail.com>wrote:
> $681 for $500,000.
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Baker" <flykb at verizon.net>
> To: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>
> Cc: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>
> Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2011 11:29 PM
> Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Insurance
>
>
>
> What was the cost?
>>
>> Thanks
>> Kevin
>>
>> .
>>
>> On Jul 30, 2011, at 21:23, "Douglas Holub" <douglas.holub at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> I got liability insurance from Falcon and I only had 130 hrs. Almost all
>>> of their underwriters required 250 hrs, but after a couple of weeks of
>>> searching, they found one that would insure me. They wouldn't insure the
>>> first flight, though.
>>>
>>> Doug Holub
>>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Geoff Gerhardt" <
>>> geoff.gerhardt at gmail.com>
>>> To: <reflector at tvbf.org>
>>> Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2011 8:38 PM
>>> Subject: REFLECTOR: Insurance
>>>
>>>
>>> All,
>>>>
>>>> I'm starting to think about flying, so while at Oshkosh I dropped by the
>>>> EAA insurance booth to check it out. I'm a low hours pilot (~90 hrs). I'll
>>>> be getting my HP/complex endorsement and the factory training, I'll be
>>>> flying a SE-RG. The EAA insurance reps indicated any of the companies they
>>>> work with will insist on a minimum of 150hrs. Are/were any of you in a
>>>> similar situation? Any advice or references to agents known to help a low
>>>> hrs experimental pilot would be appreciated. I'll only be looking for
>>>> liability at this stage.
>>>>
>>>> Good to see some of you at the BBQ on Wednesday.
>>>>
>>>> Thanks.
>>>>
>>>> Geoff
>>>> ______________________________**_________________
>>>> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/**
>>>> listinfo/reflector <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector>
>>>>
>>>> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
>>>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>>>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>>>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/**
>>>> velocity/maillist.html<http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html>
>>>>
>>>
>>> ______________________________**_________________
>>> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/**
>>> listinfo/reflector <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector>
>>>
>>> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
>>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/**
>>> velocity/maillist.html<http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html>
>>>
>> ______________________________**_________________
>> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/**
>> listinfo/reflector <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector>
>>
>> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/**velocity/maillist.html<http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html>
>>
>
> ______________________________**_________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/**
> listinfo/reflector <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector>
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/**velocity/maillist.html<http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html>
>
--
All the best,
Dennis
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110731/8cf97ea1/attachment.htm>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list