REFLECTOR: Insurance

John Abraham john at velocityaircraft.com
Sat Jul 30 19:53:01 CDT 2011


Pam Sharpe at AUA. 

John Abraham
Out of the office from my iPhone

On Jul 30, 2011, at 7:38 PM, Geoff Gerhardt <geoff.gerhardt at gmail.com> wrote:

> All,
> 
> I'm starting to think about flying, so while at Oshkosh I dropped by the EAA insurance booth to check it out.  I'm a low hours pilot (~90 hrs).  I'll be getting my HP/complex endorsement and the factory training,  I'll be flying a SE-RG.  The EAA insurance reps indicated any of the companies they work with will insist on a minimum of 150hrs.  Are/were any of you in a similar situation?  Any advice or references to agents known to help a low hrs experimental pilot would be appreciated.  I'll only be looking for liability at this stage.
> 
> Good to see some of you at the BBQ on Wednesday.
> 
> Thanks.
> 
> Geoff
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list