REFLECTOR: Roll over Jig
John Overman
mooneydryver at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 30 11:46:36 CDT 2011
Thanks Kurt,
I will check out the wiki site
John
--- On Sat, 7/30/11, nmflyer1 at aol.com <nmflyer1 at aol.com> wrote:
From: nmflyer1 at aol.com <nmflyer1 at aol.com>
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Roll over Jig
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Date: Saturday, July 30, 2011, 8:18 AM
I remember there being a set of rollover jig plans in an old issue of Velocity Views (V V). I can go look through my paper archives if you wish for the issue number.
I also think I read on here that many of the old V V are on the wiki sight. Might be easier for you to read them on there if you can find them.
Hope that helps!
Kurt.
-----Original Message-----
From: John Overman <mooneydryver at yahoo.com>
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Sat, Jul 30, 2011 9:11 am
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Roll over Jig
Well Paul, I guess we are both going to have to figure it out on our own
John
--- On Thu, 7/28/11, Paul Folkes <ausvelocity at gmail.com> wrote:
From: Paul Folkes <ausvelocity at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Roll over Jig
To: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>
Date: Thursday, July 28, 2011, 8:58 PM
And for those of us overseas, does anyone have construction plans for making a rollover jig for an XL? Thanks in hopeful anticipation.
Paul Folkes
XL-RG
On 29 July 2011 03:30, John Overman <mooneydryver at yahoo.com> wrote:
Does anyone have a "roll over" jig that will work for a standard Velocity? I would think a jig for an XL would work but I'm not sure. If you have one. or know someone who does, please let me know. My email is mooneydryver at yahoo.com.
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-----Inline Attachment Follows-----
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-----Inline Attachment Follows-----
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110730/4226781b/attachment-0001.htm>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list