REFLECTOR: Roll over Jig
John Overman
mooneydryver at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 28 15:56:54 CDT 2011
veeeeeeeeeeeeeery funnnnnnnnny
John
--- On Thu, 7/28/11, steve korney <s_korney at hotmail.com> wrote:
From: steve korney <s_korney at hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Roll over Jig
To: "Reflector Reflector" <reflector at tvbf.org>
Date: Thursday, July 28, 2011, 11:31 AM
I have a roll-over jig for a "mooney"... Just kidding...
Steve
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 10:30:35 -0700
From: mooneydryver at yahoo.com
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: Roll over Jig
Does anyone have a "roll over" jig that will work for a standard Velocity? I would think a jig for an XL would work but I'm not sure. If you have one. or know someone who does, please let me know. My email is mooneydryver at yahoo.com.
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-----Inline Attachment Follows-----
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110728/37f4e734/attachment.htm>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list