REFLECTOR: Need 2-3 Ounces Jeffco Fuel Tank Sealer - Willing to pay less than $600

Dennis Martin dennis.doc at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 20:28:41 CDT 2011


Hi Glenn,

 I took Matt up on his offer since it's brand new fresh stuff. I was told by
an expert in S Carolina (Malcolm Collier) that I need freshest Jeffco
possible - I'll have to suck it into the pinhole with a vacuum.

Many thanks for responding,

Dennis


On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 4:07 PM, Glenn Babcock
<glennbabcock at roadrunner.com>wrote:

> Dennis,****
>
> ** **
>
> I have some, where are you located?
>
> Regards,****
>
> Glenn****
>
> ** **
>
> *From:* reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] *On
> Behalf Of *Dennis Martin
> *Sent:* Monday, July 25, 2011 5:01 PM
> *To:* Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
> *Subject:* REFLECTOR: Need 2-3 Ounces Jeffco Fuel Tank Sealer - Willing to
> pay less than $600****
>
> ** **
>
> Aircraft Spruce sells a 5 Gallon Kit for about $600 with shipping. Nothing
> smaller. I only need a couple of ounces. I have a pinhole leak in my left
> strake fuel tank just below the aluminum fitting where it drains. If anyone
> would like to sell me a few ounces of Jeffco Fuel Tank Sealer (resin +
> hardener), that would make my week.
>
> --
> All the best,
> Dennis****
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>



-- 
All the best,
Dennis
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110725/f39a53dd/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list