REFLECTOR: Need 2-3 Ounces Jeffco Fuel Tank Sealer - Willing to pay less than $600

Dennis Martin dennis.doc at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 20:22:58 CDT 2011


Hey Matt,

Wow, FRESHLY BREWED JEFFCO. About 3 ounces will be plenty. I've forgotten
what the ratio is for resin vs. hardener, but whatever that is, I'm
delighted.

I'll pay for shipping. USPS has small containers to ship anywhere priority
mail for $5.00  But, ship whatever way is easiest for you and the fastest. I
hate to have you inconvenienced with shipping, so if you want to get it
picked up from your place, great. I'll pay the extra cost. Just let me know
- as long as it's no more than $500.

Ship to:
Dennis Martin
3990 North 480 East
Provo, UT 84604

Many thanks,

Dennis

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 5:41 PM, Matt Bucko <mbuc310 at cox.net> wrote:

> **
> I have a brand set of bottles. Let me know where to send it.  I ca pour off
> as much as you need.
> Matt.....  Only $500!
>
>
>
>
> On 7/25/2011 3:01 PM, Dennis Martin wrote:
>
> Aircraft Spruce sells a 5 Gallon Kit for about $600 with shipping. Nothing
> smaller. I only need a couple of ounces. I have a pinhole leak in my left
> strake fuel tank just below the aluminum fitting where it drains. If anyone
> would like to sell me a few ounces of Jeffco Fuel Tank Sealer (resin +
> hardener), that would make my week.
>
> --
> All the best,
> Dennis
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>



-- 
All the best,
Dennis
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110725/24f13f58/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list