REFLECTOR: Control stick poll

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Wed Jul 13 06:43:27 CDT 2011


I guess I'll be the dissenting opinion on the buttons.  I have functions
that I would've liked to have been on my Infinity grip that I had to leave
off, and would have been unhappy to have fewer buttons.


ON stick

-----------
Autopilot disconnect
trim (u/d l/r)
speedbrake u/d

PS8000 60 sec replay (for clearances and the like)

push-to-talk

comm active/stand-by flip/flop


OFF stick

------------

squawk vfr
ident
(these were chosen to leave off since, as I have to have my hand over there
for setting the transponder code, I might as well ident with my left hand
too)


Brett


> Infinity on both sides of the side stick control system. Not the easiest
to install but they feel good and have more functions than I need.

>


> Best regards,> Nick
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110713/b6f2fad5/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list