REFLECTOR: Control stick poll
Doug Kanczuzewski
doug at customstudio.com
Mon Jul 11 16:28:42 CDT 2011
I also have side stick option and the Infinity stick. For me they are very comfortable but second the comment on more switches than you know what to do with. Especially in turbulence you might find yourself hitting a button accidentally.
With side sticks the look blends more into the design.
Doug
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Jones Nick
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2011 1:42 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Control stick poll
Infinity on both sides of the side stick control system. Not the easiest to install but they feel good and have more functions than I need.
Best regards,
Nick
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Don Johnston
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2011 4:01 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: Control stick poll
I'm going to be buying a control stick soon.
I was wondering if everyone would weigh in on what stick you went with.
Thanks!
-Don
XL-RG (almost done with the outside!)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110711/2fd07cb3/attachment.htm>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list