REFLECTOR: Control stick poll

Peter Braswell peter.braswell at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 15:41:37 CDT 2011


Don,
I've got a Ray Allen Unit in my Glastar and plan on using one in my SERG.  I
like the bicycle grip style foam that they use and they offer enough
configurations of switches to get the job done.

I've flown planes with the military style grips and (in my opinion) they
look "weird" in civilian aircraft and have too much mass/size for my tastes.

Good luck,
Peter

--------------------------------------------------------------
Check out:
*"It's a Jungle Up There": www.zuluworks.com*
*Selling your Airplane?* : www.fly-mart.com
*Great Aviation Gear: www.sky-gadgets.com*
My blog: www.icekreamkoan.com
--------------------------------------------------------------



On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 4:01 PM, Don Johnston <don at numa.aero> wrote:

> I'm going to be buying a control stick soon.
>
> I was wondering if everyone would weigh in on what stick you went with.
>
> Thanks!
>
> -Don
>
> XL-RG (almost done with the outside!)
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110711/3d32690f/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list