REFLECTOR: Airworthiness

Lawrence Epstein ljepstein at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 4 15:26:00 CDT 2011


Congrats. Best of luck.

On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 3:34 PM, <nmflyer1 at aol.com> wrote:

> NICE!  Hope to be there soon myself.
>
> Kurt
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Mike Dawson <medawson250 at yahoo.com>
> To: reflector at tvbf.org <reflector at tvbf.org>
> Sent: Mon, Jul 4, 2011 1:14 pm
> Subject: REFLECTOR: Airworthiness
>
>  To the group;
> While I have not offered more than a few pieces of information and gleaned
> much from this board, as a lurker, I thought that I should share.
> On July 2, 2011 N104DD received her Airworthiness Certificate! It's an
> airplane! 12 that's right TWELVE years of joy and pain and we did it!
> So don't give up! A piece at a time. It can be done!
> First flight won't take place until I get back from the factory flight
> program at the end of July. WooHoo!
>
>  http://www.mykitlog.com/maddog/
>
>  Mike
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110704/36cb3ced/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list