REFLECTOR: Airworthiness

Peter Braswell peter.braswell at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 14:23:00 CDT 2011


Yay!  Mike that's awesome!!!  Way to go!!!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 4, 2011, at 3:14 PM, Mike Dawson <medawson250 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> To the group;
> While I have not offered more than a few pieces of information and gleaned much from this board, as a lurker, I thought that I should share.
> On July 2, 2011 N104DD received her Airworthiness Certificate! It's an airplane! 12 that's right TWELVE years of joy and pain and we did it!
> So don't give up! A piece at a time. It can be done!
> First flight won't take place until I get back from the factory flight program at the end of July. WooHoo!
> 
> http://www.mykitlog.com/maddog/
> 
> Mike
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110704/2174ec76/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list