REFLECTOR: One of Us?

John Abraham jabraham03 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 21:49:36 CST 2011


Www.tvbf.org and click the join link. 

John Abraham
Out of the office from my iPhone

On Jan 29, 2011, at 9:32 PM, KMis178813 at aol.com wrote:

>      How would one apply to be a fellow refectorite. I have recently been working with a couple that purchased a Velocity and is doing some minor improvements on their Bird. They were asking if I knew how to be included on the Reflector so I thought I would post this request. Can some one send me the process that I can forward to them. and/or maybe some instructions for checking the archives.
>  
>        Thanks
>        Ken
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110129/1879bdd3/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list