REFLECTOR: E. I. Engine Analyzer (For Sale)

Kirk Aragon aragon_kirk at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 29 17:37:49 CST 2011


 
Larry,
 
I'm not familiar with that specific model. I see EI has 16-4 and 16-6 models (plus submodels). I have a four banger on my Velocity and I assume that yours is a 6 cylinder. So, I'm just trying to determine suitability of that model for my aircraft. 
 
I'm assuming that your model came with 5-CHT/6-EGT probes?
 
I am interested in purchasing your equipment. Is there additional info that I can find online about the components included in that part number?
 
Kirk
 
N360TV SERG
TO-360-E1A6D

 


From: larry062851 at hotmail.com
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 10:21:22 -0600
Subject: REFLECTOR: E. I. Engine Analyzer (For Sale)




Posting here first::: UBG-16-12 with long wires for Velocity (or other) Brand NEW in box.  Was going to install rather than my single CHT/EGT.  Paid  1515.00 - 300.00 rebate and will take 1000.00. 
N51LP Velocity RG LW Franklin IVO

_______________________________________________ To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html 		 	   		  
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110129/c558574e/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list