REFLECTOR: Annunicators?

Jack Prock jackprock at wavecable.com
Wed Jan 26 23:50:03 CST 2011


Hi Don,

I think you are wasting a light having both Left and Right Main gear down indicators.
Since they are tied together physically, one Main gear indicator is sufficient. If one of the
Left/Right indicators lights, BOTH main gear are unusable.

Jack
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Don Johnston 
  To: reflector at tvbf.org 
  Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 5:55 PM
  Subject: REFLECTOR: Annunicators?


  So I'm thinking about building an annunicator panel (with a "Push-to-Test" and dimmer). 

  Currently the list of indicators I have come up with is:

  Pilot Door Unsafe - RED
  CoPilot Door Unsafe - RED
  Low Voltage - RED
  Low Oil Press - RED
  Nose Gear Down - GREEN
  Left Main Down - GREEN
  Right Main Down - GREEN
  Fuel Pump On - AMBER
  Hydraulic Pump On - AMBER
  Pitot Heat - AMBER

  I'm going to have a pair of GRT displays so I'm thinking the low voltage, low oil press would be provided by their engine monitoring and would be unnecessary on an annunicator.

  What else would be good to have on an annunicator panel? Landing, nav and strobe lights?

  Don Johnston

  XL-RG




------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110126/dcdb5dc6/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list