REFLECTOR: Annunicators?

Geoff Gerhardt geoff.gerhardt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 21:30:03 CST 2011


Don,

I'm working on my panel as well.  This is what I have planned for
my annunciator panel:
Pilot Door Ajar (RED)
Co-Plot Door Ajar (RED)
Speed Brake Down (YELLOW)
Fuel Pump On (GREEN)
Pitot Heat On (GREEN)
Alternator Out (RED)
Starter Engaged (GREEN)
Lower Gear (RED) (i.e. warning to lower gear)

In addition to the visual warning, red warning indicators will be connected
to an audio alert wired into an unswitched input on the audio panel.

Geoff
http://thegerhardts.com/velocity



On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 8:55 PM, Don Johnston <don at numa.aero> wrote:

> So I'm thinking about building an annunicator panel (with a "Push-to-Test"
> and dimmer).
>
> Currently the list of indicators I have come up with is:
>
> Pilot Door Unsafe - RED
> CoPilot Door Unsafe - RED
> Low Voltage - RED
> Low Oil Press - RED
> Nose Gear Down - GREEN
> Left Main Down - GREEN
> Right Main Down - GREEN
> Fuel Pump On - AMBER
> Hydraulic Pump On - AMBER
> Pitot Heat - AMBER
>
> I'm going to have a pair of GRT displays so I'm thinking the low voltage,
> low oil press would be provided by their engine monitoring and would be
> unnecessary on an annunicator.
>
> What else would be good to have on an annunicator panel? Landing, nav and
> strobe lights?
>
> Don Johnston
>
> XL-RG
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110126/7c6fc5f3/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list