REFLECTOR: more free parts!
Cary Bettenhausen
cbhausen at comcast.net
Wed Jan 26 12:25:43 CST 2011
Albert:
I'll take these if you still have them. Thanks.
Cary Bettenhausen
Indianapolis, IN
317-523-5758
_____
From: Albert Khasky [mailto:avid_tech at hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 11:51 AM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: more free parts!
Thanks Andy for getting this going! I too have some leftovers for free to
builders in need...
Also, the last use of the "Camaro Scoop" I know of was on Turbo Charlie...I
have one too...and some armpit scoops...we are really showing our age!
Anyway, I have:
1 set of old style new Matco Brakes
1 SE flat panel (uncut)
one large trashbag of microballoon (only used and sanded off once!) :-)
Oh yeah...10 or so yards of gently used peel ply too
Albert Khasky
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110126/e00b11be/attachment.htm>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list