REFLECTOR: Velocity Parts Free to a Good Home

BTVelocity at aol.com BTVelocity at aol.com
Mon Jan 24 21:13:38 CST 2011


Andy 
 
I'd love to have the rudder pedals with toe brakes, especially  if you 
think they'll fit in a standard.
 
Thanks,
 
Bill Torres
Richmond, VA
 
 
In a message dated 1/24/2011 9:50:32 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,  
amillin at sbcglobal.net writes:

I've been cleaning  up the shop and have a few Velocity parts that are not 
going to get  used.
 
The parts are for  an XL.  Though, knowing Velocity, I wouldn't doubt they 
might be useable  on a standard as well.
 
I have a set of  the original rudder pedals.  Finished through black paint. 
 I  upgraded to the toe brakes. 
 

 
I also have the  Velocity belly NACA inlet scoop.  Yep, it came  with the 
kit and was all the rage in 2000 when I recieved my kit.  It is  
approximately 3 1/2 feet long and a little over a foot wide.  It mounts  like the NACA 
type inlet you might have seen on a Trans-Am hood.  To be  honest, I don't 
think I ever saw one mounted on a Velocity.  Shortly  after my kit was 
delivered, the overhead inlets were developed and intakes  went on top.
 
This piece might  be useful for someone installing a turbo charger, or 
possibly an automotive  conversion and needs another inlet for intake or cooling.
 
Very Rare!   Be the first on your block to own one!
 
These parts are  free to the first requester.  You'll pay the shipping.   :)
 
Andy


_______________________________________________
To  change your email address, visit  
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!   www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives:  www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives:  http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110124/98974ab1/attachment-0001.htm>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 20082 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110124/98974ab1/attachment-0001.jpeg>


More information about the Reflector mailing list