REFLECTOR: Long Bulkhead Fitting

Milton Mersky miltonm at airmail.net
Tue Jan 18 16:29:36 CST 2011


Brian:

Call Action Hardware in Dallas at 214 637 3598

They may have a fitting for you.

Milt






----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Brian Michalk" <michalk at awpi.com>
To: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 11:13 AM
Subject: REFLECTOR: Long Bulkhead Fitting


>I have some AN6 fittings that go through the firewall, but rerouting my 
>fuel lines requires that I use a bulkhead fitting where there are more 
>layups.  The problem now is that the fitting is not long enough to take the 
>nut.  It's long enough for the flare nut, but not the bulkhead nut.
>
> I can't seem to find a longer fitting.  What's the solution for this 
> problem?
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit 
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html 



More information about the Reflector mailing list