REFLECTOR: Constant Speed (hydraulic) props

Jack Prock jackprock at wavecable.com
Wed Feb 16 13:24:45 CST 2011


Does anyone know if Dave Dent ever had any success with the Vesta prop he bought a few years ago?
It would be nice to get an update on that.

Jack
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Brett Ferrell 
  To: reflector 
  Cc: eszoke at velocityxl.com 
  Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2011 10:49 AM
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Constant Speed (hydraulic) props


  Thank you everyone for your support and input while we picked our prop.  It was a close race, but we chose the Aero-composite.  I have attached my spreadsheet analysis but I have to admit - as with all things "airplane" there is a lot that is just in your heart.  None of us "need" and airplane - but we love them.  So I tried to be impartial but in the end we got the one we wanted.  And maybe that points out the beauty of building your own plane - you get the one YOU want!  Love you guys and thank you again.

  PS - I thought some folks might be interested in our quotes so they are in there too!

  Sincerely,
  Elizabeth Ferrell


------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110216/0337b3df/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list