REFLECTOR: Constant Speed (hydraulic) props
Brett Ferrell
reflector at velocityxl.com
Wed Feb 9 09:44:05 CST 2011
Hey Darrell!!!
Great question! I struggled with that one but since one of our friends was
involved in an incident (though corrected) I had to ding it on that one.
Mark Riley Had the prop stick on take off... the fix was to grind the hub
openings a little wider and some folks just don't fly on hot days (Rene)...
but it exemplified the fact that fewer of the Aero's are flying and the
bugs have been worked out of the MT's. I think the Aero's are in the "bug
free" zone now but could not give them a higher rating.
On the downtime issue a higher rating is better so the only reason Catto
did not get a 3 was because I expect to have to fix the Aero less due to
its higher resiliency. We get a bunch of hits to the catto but Brett has
been able to repair them all.
Your mileage may vary.
Take care!
Sincerely, Elizabeth Ferrell
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20110209/0b9d7b08/attachment.htm>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list