REFLECTOR: hose

Lou Stedman stedmanlou at roadrunner.com
Mon Dec 26 18:46:19 CST 2011


Thanks Jim

From: Jim Agnew 
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2011 11:36 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list 
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: hose

Hi Lou,

I used soft (no embedded reinforcement)  blue silicone hose that is fine for your use but don't use it for fuel or oil.  It goes over hose barbs easily is flexible and can be removed from the barbs without too much fuss. I used either a tie wrap or the toothed squeezed plastic clamps with no problems.  I got it at Amazon Hose in Tampa FL.  and it is like new after years of use.  I will try and find out if they still carry it.

Jim

James F. Agnew
Jim_Agnew_2 at Yahoo.Com
Tampa, FL
Velocity 173 Elite Aircraft Completed & Flying

  From: Lou Stedman <stedmanlou at roadrunner.com>
  To: Canard Aviators <canard-aviators at yahoogroups.com>; Velocity Reflector <reflector at tvbf.org> 
  Sent: Monday, December 26, 2011 10:44 AM
  Subject: REFLECTOR: hose


  I am getting ready to replace all of my old instrument hose with new. Not sure what the best product is so I would appreciate any suggestions if possible. I need to usw 1/4” and 3/8” for pitot, static, and vac. Right now I have very heavy vinyl but it is very difficult to work with in cold weather. I was thinking along the lines of one of the rubber products.

  Lou Stedman
  Velocity SEFG
  N7044Q
  Olean, NY

  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20111226/b1781346/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list