REFLECTOR: hose
Mark Magee
edjonesbrady at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 11:18:12 CST 2011
If you are referring to vacuum lines and pitot static pressure lines I would recommend PEX or similar brand of cross-braided polyethylene. I have used this stuff for so many applications I won't bore you with: the stuff is as close to indestructible a product for what it is designed to do that there is. I think if you replumb in PEX/similars it will likely never need replacing in your lifetime plus whoever owns it after you as well.
Did I say I liked X braided poly tubing? :)
Mark B. Magee
N34XL XL FG 300HP
Sent from IPhone 4
On Dec 26, 2011, at 9:44 AM, "Lou Stedman" <stedmanlou at roadrunner.com> wrote:
> I am getting ready to replace all of my old instrument hose with new. Not sure what the best product is so I would appreciate any suggestions if possible. I need to usw 1/4” and 3/8” for pitot, static, and vac. Right now I have very heavy vinyl but it is very difficult to work with in cold weather. I was thinking along the lines of one of the rubber products.
>
> Lou Stedman
> Velocity SEFG
> N7044Q
> Olean, NY
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20111226/bf1cef55/attachment.htm>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list