REFLECTOR: IO 360 C1C6 engine for sale
Brett Ferrell
reflector at velocityxl.com
Wed Dec 21 12:22:09 CST 2011
{this was posted [LINK:
http://www.velocityxl.com/showthread.php?11196-IO-360-C1C6-engine-for-sale]
on my website, and I'm posting here so more folks can see it, reply
directly to Marshall if interested please, but we used Magnum for our
engine and recommend Gene as well.}
IO 360 C1C6 engine for sale
I have a Lycoming IO 360 C 1 C6 200hp engine that can be built as a
Certified, Aerobatic, or High Performance engine. I have the 8 prop
extension, crush plate, 2 into 1 facing back exhaust and engine mount. This
engine was set up as a pusher and was removed from Velocity N92VA. For more
info on this you can contact me at ([LINK: mailto:marshall81va at hughes.net]
marshall81va at hughes.net) or the engine shop where it is located. I had
N81VA engine rebuilt at this shop and became good friends with Gene Svoboda
of Magnum Aircraft Engines (937-698-9729) he is located outside of Paris,
Texas and would recommend him for any of your engine needs. Price would
have to be determined after your specification and requirements are
finalized.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20111221/433e6bea/attachment.htm>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list