REFLECTOR: 2012 Velocity Available READ FIRST BEFORE ORDERING
nmflyer1 at aol.com
nmflyer1 at aol.com
Wed Dec 21 10:45:31 CST 2011
I t worked. If you decide to put up with the "free trial" (and cancel once the order shows up), you get free shipping too.
Nicely done Brett!
Kurt Winker
-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Balic <velocity_pilot at verizon.net>
To: 'Brett Ferrell' <reflector at velocityxl.com>; 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list' <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Tue, Dec 20, 2011 8:15 pm
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: 2012 Velocity Available READ FIRST BEFORE ORDERING
Hey before anyone orders!!!you can get them at 50% off- use coupon code “CALENDARSALE” cost drops to just $16 with shipping
BTW Thanks Brett!! Just got myself a Christmas present for ME!
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Brett Ferrell
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 5:05 PM
To: reflector
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: 2012 Velocity Available
Oh, and the complete year of downloadable desktop wallpapers are available in the "Downloads" section of my website (please contact me off-list if you need a login), just choose your desktop monitor resolution. Hope folks enjoy them.
Brett
--
Brett Ferrell
bferrell at fastmail.fm
On Tue, Dec 20, 2011, at 05:55 PM, Brett Ferrell wrote:
I've finally gotten my proof copy in, and I'm very happy with the quality of the printing so I'm now making the 2012 calendar available. It's a two-page style (picture on top sheet, monthly calendar on the bottom) and there are 3 sizes available, 7"x11" ($17.05), 11"x17" ($18.85), and 14.5"x22" ($23.35), just choose "customize it" to change the size. You order from Zazzle and they will ship directly to you (even international). Thanks to everyone who submitted pictures!
Order Calendar Here
As I mentioned previously, I've created the calendar for the benefit of Velocity builders and fliers and not for profit. However, Zazzle (unlike Cafe Press) doesn't allow $0 commission sales, so I will donate all of the 10% commissions generated to the annual Airventure Velocity BBQ (care of Andy Millin). If anyone feels strongly that they would prefer to have this rebated to themselves rather than donate it, they can simply email me a copy of their Zazzle reciept and I will rebate commission to them.
Brett
velocityxl.com
_______________________________________________
o change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
ser:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
heck new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
heck old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20111221/bd0b5701/attachment.htm>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list