REFLECTOR: 2012 Velocity Available
Chris Barber
cbarber at texasattorney.net
Wed Dec 21 10:22:13 CST 2011
I am tempted to order, but I would not wish to break my 20ish year tradition of featuring a HOOters calendar in my workspace. Hmmmm, is the hangar big enough for two sets of eye candy? ....so to speak.
Chris Barber
Houston
________________________________
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] on behalf of Patrick Sieders [pjsieders at comcast.net]
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 10:14 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: 2012 Velocity Available
Ordered ! Great for hanging and planning my build !
Thanks Brett !
Patrick Sieders
Nashville TN USA
From: Reiff Lorenz<mailto:Reiff at Lorenz.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 9:41 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list<mailto:reflector at tvbf.org>
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: 2012 Velocity Available
That's awesome, Brett! I just ordered 2 at 50% off with the coupon code CALENDARSALE. (Thanks Alex!)
Reiff Lorenz
XL-RG @ Factory head-start program
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Brett Ferrell
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 6:16 PM
To: reflector
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: 2012 Velocity Available
Sorry, one link was correct and one went to the homepage, this is the correct link to the calendar. Typing too fast.... ;-(
http://www.zazzle.com/2012_velocity_kitplane_calendar_all_sizes-158578808786344127
Brett
-------Original Message-------
From: Brett Ferrell
To: reflector
Subject: REFLECTOR: 2012 Velocity Available
Sent: Dec 20 '11 5:55pm
I've finally gotten my proof copy in, and I'm very happy with the quality of the printing so I'm now making the 2012 calendar available. It's a two-page style (picture on top sheet, monthly calendar on the bottom) and there are 3 sizes available, 7"x11" ($17.05), 11"x17" ($18.85), and 14.5"x22" ($23.35), just choose "customize it" to change the size. You order from Zazzle<http://www.zazzle.com/2012_velocity_kitplane_calendar_all_sizes-158578808786344127> and they will ship directly to you (even international<http://www.zazzle.com/international>). Thanks to everyone who submitted pictures!
Order Calendar Here<http://www.zazzle.com/2012_velocity_kitplane_calendar_all_sizes-158578808786344127>
As I mentioned previously, I've created the calendar for the benefit of Velocity builders and fliers and not for profit. However, Zazzle (unlike Cafe Press<http://www.cafepress.com/>) doesn't allow $0 commission sales, so I will donate all of the 10% commissions generated to the annual Airventure Velocity BBQ<http://kal-soft.com/velocity/AirVenture2010_invite.htm> (care of Andy Millin). If anyone feels strongly that they would prefer to have this rebated to themselves rather than donate it, they can simply email me a copy of their Zazzle reciept and I will rebate commission to them.
Brett
velocityxl.com
________________________________
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
________________________________
No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com<http://www.avg.com>
Version: 2012.0.1890 / Virus Database: 2109/4692 - Release Date: 12/20/11
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20111221/251caa8b/attachment.htm>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list