REFLECTOR: 2012 Velocity Available

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Wed Dec 21 09:00:55 CST 2011


Jack,


Thanks for reporting that, I don't see it (of course).  The server can
handle it no problem, this is there to prevent a Denial-of-Service attack
by spambots requesting a ton of downloads.  I've set it to not do this to
registered members, so let's play nice with the server folks.  ;-)

Brett


> On Tue, Dec 20, 2011, at 10:37 PM, Jack Prock wrote:
> HI Brett,
>

> Love the calendars, and really appreciate the work that you did putting
it together. I wanted to download
> all the calendars at once, but your server makes me wait 1 minute between
downloads... huh?
> These files aren't so big that your server can't handle them. Doesn't
make sense.
>

> Jack
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20111221/6a670d70/attachment.htm>


More information about the Reflector mailing list