REFLECTOR: 2012 Velocity Available
Lou Stedman
stedmanlou at roadrunner.com
Tue Dec 20 17:25:33 CST 2011
Sorry Brett I clicked on Order Calendars Here and found nothing. What am I doing wrong?
From: Brett Ferrell
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 5:55 PM
To: reflector
Subject: REFLECTOR: 2012 Velocity Available
I've finally gotten my proof copy in, and I'm very happy with the quality of the printing so I'm now making the 2012 calendar available. It's a two-page style (picture on top sheet, monthly calendar on the bottom) and there are 3 sizes available, 7"x11" ($17.05), 11"x17" ($18.85), and 14.5"x22" ($23.35), just choose "customize it" to change the size. You order from Zazzle and they will ship directly to you (even international). Thanks to everyone who submitted pictures!
Order Calendar Here
As I mentioned previously, I've created the calendar for the benefit of Velocity builders and fliers and not for profit. However, Zazzle (unlike Cafe Press) doesn't allow $0 commission sales, so I will donate all of the 10% commissions generated to the annual Airventure Velocity BBQ (care of Andy Millin). If anyone feels strongly that they would prefer to have this rebated to themselves rather than donate it, they can simply email me a copy of their Zazzle reciept and I will rebate commission to them.
Brett
velocityxl.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20111220/ce4a5d15/attachment-0001.htm>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list